- This event has passed.
All You Can Eat Seafood Boil
August 6, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Because of the popularity of this event, tickets are limited! Dont wait and miss out on this event. Buy your tickets today!!!
***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***
– Ticket prices are $35 for advance purchase / $40 at the door. Cash or Card is accepted. You can purchase tickets at the link below.
– Advance purchase must be made in person at The Courtyard on Broaday (120 sw Broadway St)
– This is an “All You Can Eat Boil” NOT a festival.
– Time of the BOIL is 12pm – 5pm
– Food will include CRABLEGS, SHRIMP, CRAWFISH, MUSSLES, CORN, SAUSAGE, POTATOES and HAWAIIAN ROLLS.
– This is an outdoor event. The eating area is covered but we are in Florida so we will be subject to Florida weather.
– Food may take longer than expected to be cooked. We do not pre-cook the food. Depending out how many people show up at once, it may take awhile to get your food out. Rest assured you WILL leave extremely full.
– The food is cooked in a Louisiana spices. It is mild on the spicey scale. We will provide Country Crock Butter and Old Bay seasoning if you need it.
– Food will be lined on the tables like a true BOIL. This is a great way to make new friends as you eat delicous seafood together.
– Price includes food only. Which is ALL YOU CAN EAT.
– If we feel we are going to run out of food, we will cut off at door purchases to gaurantee people who have already paid gets enough to eat.
We apologize in advance for posting this message repeatedly in the future. We recieved a TON of messages and phone calls asking about info that is stated in the description. Price, Time and location were the most common questions 🙂
This event gets bigger each time. Please understand that with any business, there will be hiccups. We are increasing seating and our burners for cooking.
Feel free to tag and share this event with someone who loves really delicious seafood!